Wednesday, January 16, 2008

There There T.O.

I'm alright with men being sensitive and all of that BS, but I'm not alright with it in football and baseball. At a minimum it should be contained within the locker rooms not displayed in front of the cameras.



WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!...did he say he's always had his QBs back? The same guy who said "If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck." in response to his Jeff Garcia gay accusation? The same guy that almost had all of Philadelphia calling D.McNabb an "Uncle Tom"?

Don't get me wrong. I've always enjoyed watching T.O. on and off the field. He's a great football talent and he's always amused me with his interviews and end zone dances. I've actually stole some of his lines like "NC" which was his short response for "No Comment" while he was doing crunches in his drive-way. In college I even went through a phase when I answered the phone "Yo this is TO" just to see what type of response I'd get from my friends. I know, stupid. One thing I've always enjoyed about TO is the fact that he typically didn't lie or hide his true feelings. If he felt a certain way he owned it and didn't back down. In this case I feel he simply can't say he's always supported his QB. That is just not true as far as I've seen.

Let me know if I'm wrong, but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.

No comments: