Thursday, July 19, 2007

Michael Vick + Dog Fighting = Indicted

Atlanta Falcon quarter-back Michael Vick, also known as “Ookie”, allegedly used a Virginia property he purchased for $34K as the main staging area and dog training facility for his dog fighting venture, Bad Newz Kennels.

Here is a highlight of what you will find if read on. According to the indictment Vick and his boys executed a losing dog by wetting it down with water and electrocuting the animal. The indictment also claims “Vick executed approximately 8 dogs that did not perform well in “testing” sessions…”, “…by various methods, including hanging, drowning, and slamming at least one dog’s body to the ground”.

The indictment is enough to make anyone sick without additional commentary. Even if I wanted to add more, at this point I can't properly articulate my feelings of disgust in this blog. Check out the actual 18 page indictment here at The Smoking Gun.

I’ve included a couple of the pages below:

3 comments:

Kbob said...

Well, I'm not an animal rights activist - and I don't think you'd have to be to be disgusted by this, but I say you take Vick, wet him down and electrocute him. Then make him fight Pamela Andersen.

AC said...

Interesting suggestion.

Jeen Yes said...

i'm not sure how ron mexico will ever recover from this. here's hoping to a conviction and a long, long stretch in the pokey. sickening.