Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tigers News

Even before you can hear it on the Sports Inferno you read it here. . .

6 foot 6 inch pitching phenom Andrew Miller will get the start Friday for Bondo who is still nursing that blister on his finger.

If you recall Miller was the Tigers' top selection of the 2006 draft from North Carolina. Although he only has 8 games and 10.1 innings under his belt with an ERA of 6.1 it'll still be exciting to watch this future ace work. I'll be there with my boyz in our regular seats to see the talented Mr. Miller.

Thanks to TJ for the news tip.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 - 1, Tigers.

TJ said...

So I get no credit for telling you inside information???? No more info for you.

AC said...

What are you talking about TJ?

Jeen Yes said...

on behalf of cub fans everywhere, thank you for beating the cardinals. please sweep them. and if you play milwaukee, please sweep them as well. thank you.

cubdom.

Cowboy said...

Tigers Rule! I was at the game when Mags hit the homer to clinch the AL title.

AC said...

The ALCS was an amazing game. I too was at that one.

I'm not usually into ring-tones and other additional crap for my phone but I had to add the call of Mags hitting the homerun and rounding the bases as the main ring-tone.

jacy said...

How is it that Comerica Park only holds about 45,000 people but it seems as if everyone was at "The game Mags..."?